Together we create Daiļrade
IVETA HAS BEEN THE HEAD OF VAVRIOUS DIFFERENT DANCE GROUPS AND HAS WORKED AS A SPECIALIST IN HER FIELD:
- from 2012 — creative director of dance ensamble Daiļrade
- from 2011 — mentor for dance at the National Centre for Education
- 2003 – 2015 — creative director of dance group Zeperi
- from 1994 to 2018 — creative director at Riga French Lyceum dance group Auseklītis
IVETA HAS DEVELOPED HER KNOWLEDGE OF DANCE AT JĀZEPS VĪTOLS LATVIAN ACADEMY OF MUSIC.
- In 2000 – MA in Choreography at the Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music
- In 1998 – BA in in Choreography with dance teacher specialisation at the Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music
teacher – ballet master
“Rehearse with your mind to dance with your soul.”
ANTONS FREIMANS IS ONE OF THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED BALLET DANCERS AND CHOREOGRAPHERS IN LATVIA – IN 2017 ACKNOWLEDGED AS THE BEST SOLIST AT THE NATIONAL BALLET.
FROM A YOUNG A AGE ANTON’S PASSION HAS BEEN DANCE, WHICH HE DEVELOPED TO A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ALREADY IN HIGH SCHOOL.
- 2013 – BA in Choreography at the Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music.
- 2008 – graduated from Riga Choreography High School.
- From 2008 is an artist at the Latvian National Ballet.
teacher – coach
KONSTANTĪNS HAS GAINED EXPERIENCE AS THE HEAD AT VARIOUS DANCE GROUPS IN LATVIA AND ABROAD.
- 20 years of professional experience in various dance groups in Latvia and 7 years in Germany.
- Founder and head of Riga Purvciems folk dance group Venzeļa.
- Teacher at dance groups Ivuška, Kriviči and at Riga Anniņuiža secondary school DanceSport gorup ELFS.
“Whatever you do, do it with love.”
KONSTANTĪNS HAS GAINED WIDE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF ART AND CULTURE BOTH IN LATVIA AND ABROAD.
- 1974 – graduated from the Choreography Faculty at the Alexandria Cultural Historical Institution in Ukraine.
- 2002 – acquired a qualification in entrepreneurship in the field of culture and art at the Information Systems Management University.
FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS HAS WORKED WITH THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED DANCE ENSAMBBLES IN LATVIA, HELPING THEM DANCE WITH THE BBEAUTIFUL SOUNDS OF MUSIC:
- Graduated from Jāzeps Mediņš Riga Music High School
- Graduated from Riga Teacher Training and Educational Management Academy
- Principal accompanist for the National Dance Ensemble Daile
CURRENTLY WORKS AS THE PRINCIPAL ACCOMPANIST FOR DANCE ENSEMBBLE DAIĻRADE, DANCE ENSEMBLE AČKUPS, AND CHILDRENS FOLK DANCE GROUP AUSEKLĪTIS